Friday, September 19, 2014

Make Your Mark

Make Your Mark
By: Meredith
   I would make my mark by… teaching kids about 4-H. 4-H is a big part of my life and I know it is in other peoples too. I believe that every kid should be involved in some sort of group in their community. 4-H has changed my life and I hope it has and continues to others. Every year I go to the Heart of Kansas 4-H camp and meet new people and still keep in contact with them, thats how most things should be.
  But I believe that if you aren’t in FFA, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, or 4-H you should join. In 4-H, you are very involved in the community. My club helps clean up the public library, donates money to organizations, and helps out anywhere we can. 4-H takes commitment but my family has learned that it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment